Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Lead. This is an eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting system wide fit-gap analysis through technical assessments of various softwares and solutions within Financial Crimes Program;
- Conducting project risk identification and mitigation action planning with the project manager;
- Assisting Project Lead/PM/BA in project coordination of technology team (system analysts and infrastructure analysts);
- Working with Lead Solution Architect and responsible for developing logical and physical architecture designs;
- Promptly escalating issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager;
- Designing and implementing automated unit testing framework as required;
- Using best practices and coding standards; adhering to Design community of practice guidelines;
- Conducting thorough unit testing using the automated unit test framework;
- Conducting peer-reviews and leading reviews and providing feedback;
- Providing accurate and detailed weekly task reports;
- Developing, maintaining, troubleshooting, enhancing and documenting components developed by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design;
- Conducting thorough unit testing and integration testing for the whole system;
- Conducting configuration and team management of own work; and,
- Mentoring junior team members with the assistance of PM/Architect.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of an Enhanced Reliability security clearance;
- Experience with Financial Crimes technologies;
- Proficiency with Microsoft .NET/ Java technologies;
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique;
- Good knowledge of design patterns;
- Sound industry trends awareness;
- Good knowledge of Nintex, FinScan, C#.net, web services (SOAP, RESTful, JSON, API);
- Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks;
- Time management skills/communication skills;
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions;
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills;
- Sound ability to take on multiple assignments; and,
- Flexibility in working under changing and different work settings.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.