Eagle is currently seeking an Automation Specialist. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Workstation image management and distribution using automated software tools;
- SCCM support;
- Software scripting;
- Providing workstation software related services for the duration of hardware lifecycle;
- Work with third parties in a coordinated manner to ensure compliance to best practices; and,
- Interacting with team members and end users to address and resolve issues/concerns at the day to day operational level.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Diploma in IT or a closely related field from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both official languages (French and English);
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience in IT of which five (5) years in network and/or workstation support;
- In-depth knowledge of SCCM OSD (2012), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (2012) and Windows Installer (MSI);
- Knowledge of VBScript, Powershell and other tools;
- Understanding of programming best practices;
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows best practices;
- Experience in automating the application of patches and software deployments;
- Experience with Windows7/Windows10, Active Directory;
- Sense of priority, understanding of issues, criticality and business impact;
- Ability to handle multiple requests and balance priorities;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Experience with major Windows migration projects (an asset);
- Knowledge of AdminStudio, SQL language and custom report creation (an asset); and,
- Relevant certifications, (an asset) (eg MCSE).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.