UI Test Automation Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a UI Test Automation Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to develop a detailed understanding of digital solutions in order to build well-structured, easily maintainable UI test automation suites according to team standards, in a fast-paced DevOps environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Automated web UI testing experience;
- Experience developing automated UI test suites using IntelliJ with Selenium WebDriver in Java;
- Automation code maintenance experience;
- Experience with modular test automation frameworks and ideally knowledge of Page Object Model Using Jira for issue (story, task, bug) management;
- Experience working with DevOps teams to configure Jenkins to execute automated test suites;
- Experience administrating BitBucket repositories to store test automation artifacts;
- Experience using Zephyr for test management;
- Experience of QA within an Agile and/or DevOps environment; and,
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and training team members Involved with QA sprint planning activities while considering scope, effort, and complexity Involved with continuous improvement initiatives within the team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.