Enterprise Services Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an Enterprise Services Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support and maintenance to insure a proper running Active Directory, Exchange, and Skype for Business environment;
- Monitoring and managing the Enterprise Services platform and perform upgrades and enhancements as required;
- Working closely with compute, storage, security, and network operations staff to provide a continuous up time experience;
- Installing, configuring, administering, and maintaining enterprise Exchange and Lync Environments;
- Proactively monitoring and managing the Enterprise Services application suite which consists of: Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, Hybrid Exchange 2010/Online, and PKI;
- Monitoring email flow and manage spam filter rules;
- Assisting the Server team with server deployments, defining operating system standards, troubleshooting, and overall management of the server environment;
- Providing assistance and guidance to the other support teams within IT Operations and Infrastructure;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Participating in major infrastructure projects;
- Collaborating with internal operations staff when troubleshooting complex issues;
- Collaborating with third party service providers;
- Raising incidents to third party support as required;
- Developing and maintaining operating procedures and protocols;
- Providing assistance with Business Continuity Planning and Data Center Contingencies;
- Ensuring the security of the client’s systems and respond promptly to security incidents; and,
- Planning and coordinating major system upgrades.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree; and,
- Ten (10) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.