Sr. Change Management Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Change Management Lead for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Change Management Lead
- Actively participate in project and procurement discussions promoting OCM as a
- Lead, conduct and validate Company stakeholder analysis and mapping activities;
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement, involvement and consultation in decisions;
- Develop approaches to ensure understanding of Company aggregate and individual changes; Facilitate gap assessments and document people, processes, tools, values and system changes;
- Create communications to continue project awareness, understanding and support;
- Review and/or write project materials such as proposals, briefing notes and status reports;
- Develop and report on measurable success indicators for stakeholder relationship management and communications;
- Work closely with WEST Project Manager to ensure project plan activities are integrated with the schedule and progress is tracked;
- Perform additional business analysis activities as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Change Management Lead
- A Senior Level is required;
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category Experience;
- Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- The candidate proposed must hold a Change Management Certification, Prosci preferred. It is preferable the candidate understands outcome-based outsourcing methodology.
- It is preferable the candidate have healthcare experience.
- The candidate must have demonstrated ability to work with a variety of diverse stakeholder groups.
- The candidate must have demonstrated skills in writing project communications.
- The candidate proposed should have extensive OCM experience in leading and communicating OCM and Stakeholder Engagement activities; similar scope, budget and complexity within the past five (5) years. Candidate’s proposal should clearly set out details regarding previous role, responsibilities and deliverables.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.