Junior Data Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Junior Data Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin in June.
- Support Open Data team with relevant research, data analysis, and creating reports as required;
- Support dataset migration tasks including planning, executing and quality assurance;
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to improve pipeline process;
- Support the development teams to migrate Open datasets to new portal;
- Support and update source-code repository interactions;
- Support intake and prioritization process of dataset requests for Open data team;
- Support Open Data team members with ad-hoc data and reporting requests (i.e. create self-serve tools, pivot tables, dashboards and charts on given data sets as required);
- Support data cleaning, quality control and maintenance;
- Drive and integrate improvements to quality control and data integrity processes; and,
- Plan and implement using agile methodology.
- Experience within a data analytics team;
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Statistics or other related discipline;
- Excellent team player, willing to shoulder new responsibilities and help team with urgent requests;
- Analytical mind to offer alternative approaches in problem solving solutions;
- Ability to professionally and effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels;
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience in data cleaning/scrubbing and data mining techniques;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Excel; and,
- Experience with Open Source tools for data analysis (Python, Pandas and R).
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54474