Senior Apttus Consultant (2)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Apttus Consultants. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions;
- Supervising junior staff and managing parts of client engagements;
- Authoring presentations and presenting findings to clients; and,
- Prioritizing objectives and contributing to project planning and status reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two to five (2-5) years of Apttus configuration expertise and be certified;
- Undergraduate degree;
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence;
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in teams;
- Ability to communicate, interact, and cooperate with clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions;
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving; and,
- Graduate degree or professional designation (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.