ERP Management Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ERP Management Consultant for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Active participation in and preparation for all Operating Committee and Steering Committee (and related) meetings (OpCo meets at least every 2 weeks (often more frequently) and SteerCo is at least monthly);
- Providing guidance and advice at Operating Committee re: risk management (i.e. the full lifecycle of risk management, including the identification of risks, as well as advice/guidance on treating risks);
- Reporting on project risk at both Operating Committee and Steering Committee and providing recommendations for actions and accountabilities to reduce the probability of risks or minimize risk impacts;
- No scope limitations for risk assessments. For example, any of interfaces, data conversions, application configuration, testing (system or acceptance), defect management, training, cutover, documentation, resourcing, team structure, organizational change management, governance, etc. can be assessed by the advisor; and,
- Publishing weekly reports outlining risks identified and recommended mitigation action plans (plus progress against those plans).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Substantial ERP implementation and operation experience, including Cloud-hosted solutions, and ideally, but not necessarily with Oracle ERP products; and,
- In depth experience with other ERP’s will also be acceptable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.