Application Architect – IT – Digital Customer Experience (DCX)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Application Architect – IT – Digital Customer Experience (DCX). This is an eight (8) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
Manage technical aspect of the projects delivery for Consumer sites including Front-End, Middle-Tier and Back-End layers of the system.
- Work with Software Vendor to ensure that solution meets business requirement and alignment with architectural vision;
- Guide project team in system architecture, design, development, security, performance, troubleshooting and selection of tools and technology to delivery project successfully;
- Ensure quality of produced code by thorough testing and code-review and that application perform as expected and have maximum availability;
- Provide consulting and direction during Project Initiation phase and support Front Door assessments;
- Enforces to meet set performance targets of pages and modules which are delivered as part of the project;
- Participate and lead knowledge transfer sessions, capacity analysis, performance trends and establish proper monitoring and hand off to support team;
- Work with Enterprise and Application Architecture teams to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions; and,
- Monitor and vet major architectural decisions, changes, and open issues (e.g. data placement, tool/technology product selection, interfaces, new data stores, infrastructure issues).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Experience with a variety of technologies, protocols, languages, techniques and design structures, including knowledge of Microsoft .net, MVC, Web API, WCF, HTML, AJAX, XML,CSS;
- Understanding of security techniques and web server structures including Geographically Distributed Applications, Databases, SOAP/REST/JSON;
- Must have thorough understanding of development processes including agile development methodologies, must understand and leverage Global Delivery Model;
- Excellent communication, analytical and negotiation skills;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .Net platform and architecture;
- Team player and ability to manage technical resources;
- Understanding on Enterprise Architecture, Web/ Mobile Security;
- Strong Leadership and organizational abilities;
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity; and,
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex, multi-platform solutions.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54453