Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Representative. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of foreign exchange deal terms for various regulatory jurisdictions (Canada, US & European markets);
- Credit monitoring - ensuring that all trades are not going over their limits and working on exceptions (ensuring valid trades);
- Confirmations of trades via written confirmation or electronic matter; and,
- Interacting with the front office (sales reps, traders), back office (settlements, investigations, etc.).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in a finance/accounting field;
- One to two (1-2) years of experience in an operations/process focused environment;
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent Communication Skills (Fluently bilingual English, French) - Oral & Written;
- Knowledge of trading products (Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, etc.);
- Experience in the financial industry;
- Experience with a funds manager; and,
- Experience in a front or back office experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.