Senior Consultant (3)
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Senior Consultants. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and contributing to the planning and execution of projects arising in one or more of our core practices (systems assessments, systems selection advisory, and implementation advisory) with a particular focus around market leading cloud systems;
- Developing materials for and participating in the delivery of presentations to clients and firm personnel; and,
- Mentoring and developing team of advisory resources.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum seven (7) years of relevant work experience;
- Proven experience in implementing systems and having worked through every phase of a system development lifecycle;
- Familiarity with the Finance function and their related processes;
- Capacity to think about requirements from a strategic perspective (options available, pros / cons of different options);
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills;
- Solid problem solving skills;
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Broad advisory skillsets (capacity to help client explore issues / opportunities);
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities; and,
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.