Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Scrum Master for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Running Scrum events and removing obstacles that are impeding the team’s progress;
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by the team;
- Ensuring the team is following an Agile Methodology;
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management to support the Product Owner and Product Managers; and,
- Measuring and understanding the pace of delivery, continuously working to improve productivity.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous Scrum Master experience; and,
- Agile experience with demonstrated results.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.