Gestionnaire de Programme
Eagle is currently seeking a Gestionnaire de Programme. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing program and budget in order to meet business objectives;
- Managing the grouping of projects as a program; observe the link between the projects included in the mandate;
- Managing and assisting project managers in order to comply with the program strategy;
- Setting priorities in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Leading high-level planning sessions for program plan and development schedule collaboratively with project team members;
- Producing regional estimates of costs related to new projects, monitor expenditures and managing budget and expenses;
- Conducting production meetings in collaboration with project team members;
- Tracking and monitoring project activities and anticipate risks;
- Establishing and maintaining a scoreboard on the progress of the program, deliverables, budget, resources and risks;
- Making reports available to stakeholders and national project management office; and,
- Completing project closure activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience as a program manager in the implementation of at least one major program;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- PMP certification;
- Knowledge of Telecom Cellular design;
- Ability to think clear and concisely, flexible and able to adapt to change;
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organization succinctly and significant;
- Excellent communication skills and leadership;
- Excellent knowledge and mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.);
- Ability to lead by example, inspire and support the team through the project lifecycle;
- Confidence, optimism and integrity;
- Excellent organizational skills and time management, ability to meet deadlines and manage changing priorities; and,
- Telecommunications experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.