Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Business Analyst. This is a two (2) year contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
- The Senior Business Analyst(s) will work closely with members of the Project Portfolio Management office on the various investment initiatives. He/she will be working with the PPM to develop deliverables that will analyze the potential new project and associated new technology and business processes. Previous experience in strategic project management or business analysis, business case development, and estimating considered an asset for the required resource.
- Strategic thinking;
- Business process analysis and design; ;
- Experience soliciting and documenting requirements for the purposes of a Business Requirements Document or Request for Proposal;
- Experience completing Opportunity Assessments or Business Cases;
- Experience in project estimation;
- Experience with strategic project management and long-term planning; and,
- Experience with portfolio management considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54422