Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Maintain over 900 facilities with a value over $7 billion;
- Provide custodial services for facilities including buildings such as recreation centres, police stations, libraries, office towers, and transit shelters;
- Provide maintenance services at nearly 700 other miscellaneous facilities (e.g. park spray decks, splash pads, and river valley foot bridges);
- Conduct a current state analysis of our Facility Maintenance Services section.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Project Management Professional designation with demonstrated working knowledge of building maintenance/construction practices;
- Change Management certification/training/experience;
- Experience leading change management initiatives and/or reorganizations in large complex organizations;
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills;
- Ability to see the big picture, problem solve and make and implement recommendations;
- Strong political acumen and analytical skill set;
- Experience working with large Facility/Building Maintenance Operations in a multi-building campus environment including, but not limited to computerized maintenance management systems, air compressor, air handling units, boiler, building control center, building electrical, building mechanical, building operations, building plumbing, cardkey security system, energy management systems, fire/life safety sprinkler protection, HVAC, lighting control system, building commissioning, handover of new construction projects etc. is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.