Senior SAP Configurator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior SAP Configurator. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and documenting the detailed solution design;
- Identifying changes to the existing custom solution including existing interfaces;
- Leading solution review sessions with the client teams;
- Configuring the solution in SAP with heavy focus on SAP Pay;
- Unit testing the configured solution;
- Documenting Functional Design (FD) documents for custom enhancements;
- Participating in integration testing of complex business scenarios;
- Defect resolution;
- Participating in cutover activities; and,
- Stabilization support after go-live.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Prior project experience in designing and configuring SAP HCM Pay solutions;
- Previous experience on multiple SAP HCM projects; and,
- Ability to be highly motivated with focus on delivery and project success.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.