Senior Service Rep
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Service Rep. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing and/or fulfilling transactions, performing audit/ reconciliation activities and/or other activities in accordance with established priorities and deadlines on a timely, accurate and efficient basis;
- Resolving discrepancies/ exceptions that frequently deal with non-routine situations, requiring further analysis;
- Investigating and resolving or make recommendations to more senior team members on more complex, non-routine issues relating to internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries or requests, business process efficiency and quality control within existing procedures;
- Enabling productive relationships within the line of business (LOB) and other functions through responsiveness and support;
- Proactively working with others (i.e., on own team, shared service centre, other operational areas, or with the internal business partner and/or external customer) to ensure delivery of timely, quality and efficient fulfillment activities;
- Providing advice to internal business partners and peers to support the completion of a process or activity within established procedures;
- Providing input and analysis into the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team, and participating in the planning, testing and implementation of projects and new/ revised products/ services or processes;
- Providing on-the-job assistance and training to others, as requested;
- Escalating issues that require resolution by more senior team members, as per guidelines;
- Identifying potential risk situations/ impacts, and making recommendations or escalating to the manager;
- Reviewing transactions and requests for compliance with regulatory and Bank requirements, as required;
- Monitoring production logs and schedules to ensure key controls are followed and exceptions are actively pursued; escalating to the manager as appropriate;
- Providing information for regulatory reporting and audit queries;
- Ensuring all appropriate authorizations/ approvals are obtained in accordance with policies and controls;
- Ensuring adherence to all aspects of Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Corporate Policy, as well as all applicable legislation, regulatory rules and requirements, and Bank standards, policies and procedures (P&Ps) for such things as potential conflicts of interest, safeguarding of customer information, trading in securities, anti-money laundering, privacy and disclosure of outside business activities;
- Ensuring strict confidentiality is maintained for both customer and Bank information to protect the customer and the Bank and to ensure compliance with Bank P&Ps; and,
- Following security and safeguarding procedures and applying appropriate due diligence in accordance with Bank policy for the prevention of loss due to such things as fraud or defalcation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Speed and accuracy;
- Ability to think on their feet - good critical thinker;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good investigation skills;
- Good prioritization and organizational;
- Good customer service and relationship management skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- College Diploma/University Degree (an asset);
- Two to three (2-3) years in a related field or FI (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel) and FX (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.