Senior Training Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Training Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Administering training program and LMS platform;
- Facilitating material development & creativity of delivery method;
- Researching market trends and developing ideas for enhancing and sustaining program structures and content, including implementation of best practices and the development of innovative programs, tools and techniques;
- Supporting the implementation of technology changes, including the learning management system, technical program changes and related communication and training initiatives;
- Providing consultation and service to internal customers to ensure program usage is high and compliant to standards;
- Ensuring alignment to team vision and strategic priorities;
- Developing consistent metrics and reporting on course content;
- Coordinating a comprehensive approach to evaluation and learning retention, application, and sustainability;
- Managing multiple learning development projects at a time through various phases of production - analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation;
- Ensuring content is complete & uploaded to LMS in a timely manner; and,
- Assisting in creating content via: Live capture, Automated & narrated .ppt presentation, Video, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary education in HR, Office Administration, Organizational Development, Business or related field;
- Three to five (3-5) years practical experience with training programs in an office environment;
- Experience working with a Learning Management Software (LMS); creating/editing e-learning material;
- Experience with content creation tools & facilitating content development & deployment;
- Experience in an instructional design or technical writer role;
- Ability to multi-task with multiple initiatives to relevant deadlines and priorities;
- Excellent technical ability (LMS, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Exceptional organization and interpersonal skills and be detail oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including consulting and presentation skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with a broad of range stakeholders at various levels;
- Ability to be an effective team player – must possess ability to relate well to people and work in cooperation with others to effectively;
- Ability to be a conceptual thinker with sound judgment who can gather, analyze and translate best practice information into practical solutions that support the business in achieving goals and priorities;
- Fluency in English, knowledge of French (an asset);
- Experience in project management using the agile/scrum approach (an asset); and,
- Experience with automation and/or LMS software development (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.