Senior VB.NET Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior VB.Net Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior VB.Net Developer
- Work with our development team to design and deliver high quality and performant data integrations between systems;
- Develop complex SQL views, functions and stored procedures;
- Develop business intelligence reports using crystal reports and SSRS;
- Work with project manager to ensure development tasks are completed in a timely manner;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior VB.Net Developer
- Minimum of five years of proven experience as a .Net developer;
- Minimum of five years of proven experience writing complex reports using SQL, in either Crystal reports or SSRS reports;
- Thorough understanding of object oriented programing techniques and design patterns;
- Experienced with C#, .Net, VB.Net, SQL, XML, TFS, and Git;
- Working knowledge of .Net security best practices and the OWASP top 10;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Experience with penetration testing is a plus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.