Peoplesoft Infrastructure Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking PeopleSoft Infrastructure Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying business needs, translating needs into appropriate business design and implementing the resulting people/process changes;
- Acting as liaison with technical groups to ensure business requirements are met and assisting with Organization Change Management, Quality Assurance, and User Training activities;
- Ensuring that assigned tasks are completed on time, on budget, and satisfy the requirements agreed with the client;
- Ensuring adherence to the IT PMO Methodology and the specific Solution Delivery processes and standards;
- Ensuring compliance with client standards, policies, and procedures; and,
- Ensuring that project decisions are formally documented as per IT PMO Methodology and project deliverables are stored in the official project repository.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field;
- A minimum ten (10) years’ experience as Senior Business Analyst;
- PeopleSoft Infrastructure experience;
- Strategic, critical, and analytical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Business/service oriented, with the ability to create and maintain productive relationships;
- The ability to influence and engage all levels of stakeholders and support change;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including facilitation skills;
- The ability to align performance for success and see the 'big picture' while maintaining awareness of details; and,
- Post-Secondary experience is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.