Peoplesoft Infrastructure Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Infrastructure Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the creation and assembly of project management deliverables for the projects assigned as well as solution delivery deliverables, including but not limited to: project charter, project management plans, organizational change management plans, privacy impact assessment, security assessment, requirements gathering, design documents, release documents, lessons learned, project completion report;
- Producing the monthly status report and budget tracker and conduct monthly financial reconciliation with the project finance reporting team, initiate requisitions and review invoices for all project purchases;
- Conducting project risk management activities;
- Conducting organizational change management activities, including but not limited to engagement plans, communications, and training;
- Resolving / escalating project issues;
- Maintaining project documentation in the official project repository;
- Coordinating work of project resources allocated by IT and the business;
- Coordinating work with external areas of IT, including but not limited to: supply chain management, FOIP group, legal, and strategic communications;
- Providing advice and recommendations to IT Leadership team and process owners;
- Influencing and engaging all levels of stakeholders from executive leadership to project team members;
- Ensuring that assigned projects are completed on time, on budget and satisfy the requirements agreed with the client;
- Ensuring adherence to the IT PMO Methodology and the specific Solution Delivery processes and standards;
- Ensuring compliance with client standards, policies, and procedures; and,
- Ensuring that project decisions are formally documented and project deliverables are stored in the official project repository.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field;
- PMP certification preferred;
- ITIL Foundations certification preferred;
- Strong organizational change management skills;
- Demonstrated delivery focus;
- Strategic, critical, and analytical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including facilitation skills; and,
- Business/service oriented, with the ability to create and maintain productive relationships.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.