Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Program Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
A vacancy exists for a senior developer to join the team in the delivery and development of this project and to eventually contribute to future enhancement, support and maintenance post-delivery. Prime responsibility will be to develop detailed design specifications, create and review code and assess impact on other applications. Role will work closely with other team members to ensure consistency in coding standards and approaches and to optimize any synergy and re-use opportunities.
- Responsible for the management and strategic direction for overall program management of highly complex programs;
- Supervises the development and communication of program related updates
Accountable to the program stakeholders;
- Reviews deliverables and manages risk continually throughout the program to ensure projects are delivered on schedule;
- Demonstrates ability to deliver major projects from inception through to project closure.
Contributes to improvements in life cycle based on lessons learned and past experience;
- Accountable to define, plan, orchestrate and deliver on strategic initiatives;
- Lead project stakeholders such as sponsors, vendors, outsourcers/offshore resources (where
applicable) and project team members to accomplish project objectives;
- Manage scope to ensure that the solution implemented fully meets the requirements, costs, time quality and quantifiable business benefit expectations of the sponsor;
- Develops the project charter, integrated project plan, staffing resource plan, contingency plan and other project management artifacts. Tracks project expenses and validates financial forecasts;
- Reports on the project and develops project status communications to management and firm
- With their expertise on Change Management, LEADS the change management process for the firm working with Global and with the firm's leadership team.
What you bring to the table:
- Previous experience with Java and J2EE in a banking environment;
- Experience with Restful web services and API;
- Previous experience with WebSphere, JBOSS and GIT;
- Experience with Database - DB2 and Oracle; and,
- Knowledge and experience with any of Salesforce, Angular 4 and NodeJS would be an asset;
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54375