Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Engage a large and diverse user base to ensure the current state and work processes are well understood;
- Participate in understanding the functionalities and features of the new software and identifying any GAPS as well as a sound transition plan towards readiness for implementation;
- Perform test planning, Unit testing, User Acceptance testing and some training or "train the trainer" activities can be expected as this application has an internal user base of approximately 1200 staff as well as a public facing external component for activity registrations.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
Mandatory requirements Include:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Ability to gather and document requirements;
- Ability to create process flow diagrams;
- Excellent facilitation skills;
- Ability to work under tight timelines;
- Ability to build trusted relationships with stakeholders and team members;
- Create and delivery BA documentation;
- Ability to multitask, excellent time management and organization skills;
- Ability to work on their own and/or within a team;
- An agile mindset - flexible and adaptable to changing priorities;
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of SDLC;
- Knowledge of the BABOK.
- Knowledge of Intelligenz software (IntelliLeisure, IntelliFore) or CLASS 2.;
- Familiarity with the G-Suite (Office Productivity Tools).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.