Senior Business Analyst (PeopleSoft Project)
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the process to gather and analyze the business requirements and business processes and document the business requirements and capture the use cases that applies;
- Reviewing the current processes and making recommendations on best practices that can streamline the process and optimize the system functionalities;
- Documenting the business processes using Visio diagrams and flow charts, identify the process changes, ensuring that timelines, notifications, workflow processes, cross-functional roles and responsibilities, enhanced reporting and quality assurance processes are well defined and understood;
- Leading the conceptual design process to prototype the system functionalities and the related business process (changes), document and communicate the conceptual solution design with the business, functional, and development teams to ensure that it is well-understood by all parties in the project team;
- Liaising with the Technical Lead to co-lead in the design and build phases. Document and communicate the design options and decisions, ensuring the business perspectives are well-presented;
- Documenting the system functionalities and logic, ensuring that the security access requirements and the roles and responsibilities of the functional maintenance are specified and communicated;
- Participating in the test plan development process by working collaboratively with the test lead to develop test cases, scenarios, and specifications that assess whether the system satisfies all of the business requirements;
- Participating in the system test cycles to ensure the business requirements and design specifications are fulfilled;
- Supporting the overall Organizational Change Management (OCM) effort by identifying the process changes and areas of training needs. Support the development of the user training documentation for business users to ensure effective and efficient use of the new systems;
- Participating in the project release and cutover to ensure the system functionalities are rolled out successfully;
- Working with the Project Manager to plan the day to day management of the business analysis, design, development, and testing tasks. Manage the business requirements to ensure the solution and project scope are well-aligned. Identify any potential issues, risks and provide recommendations on alleviate the issues/risks identified. Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules;
- Creating and assembling solution deliverables for the projects assigned including but not limited to:
- Business requirements definition document;
- Business requirements assessment document;
- Business requirements registry and traceability matrix (RTM);
- Business process flow charts, diagrams, and documents;
- Use cases;
- Design decision documents;
- Conceptual Solution Design Document;
- Functional design specifications;
- System Test documents;
- Meeting minutes and workshop notes;
- Coordinating the execution of the solution deliverables; and,
- Storing and maintaining project documentation in the official project SharePoint.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.