Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Writer for a seven (7) month contract opportunity.
Key Responsibilities of a Technical Writer
The successful candidate will:
- Apply information-gathering techniques, research skills and analysis to define, refine and document processes and procedures as needed (identify opportunities for improvement, ensure internal consistency);
- Gather, analyze and review existing procedures, process maps and documentation to ensure information is accurate and complete;
- Work with the Senior RMBO employees and SMEs to identify missing procedures, process maps and documentation, and create new ones when needed;
- Understand industry best practices and determine how improvements can be made to current documentation procedures;
- Publish paper, electronic or online documentation, workflows or procedures using Microsoft Office, Visio, RoboHelp and Adobe Suite software as appropriate;
- Provide weekly status updates to the Senior RMBO employees as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Technical Writer
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration, Communications or a related discipline;
- Technical Writer Certificate (college level or equivalent);
- A minimum of three (3) years of recent work experience related to operational procedures analysis and documentation;
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office, MS Project, Visio, Adobe Suite;
- Working knowledge of RoboHelp;
- Business Analyst Certificate (Global Knowledge or equivalent) will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of the Bank’s market or banking;
- Demonstrated experience interacting with individuals at various levels in an organization;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to ensure accuracy under pressure.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.