Oracle EBS Solutions Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle EBS Solutions Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity.
Key Responsibilities of an Oracle EBS Solutions Architect
The successful candidate will:
- Implement Oracle EBS Payroll in other countries globally such as UK and Australia; and
- Implement Company’s other existing Oracle EBS modules including: Oracle Time and Labor (Payroll/Projects layout), Oracle HRMS, Oracle Projects, and Oracle Financials.
Skills and Qualifications of an Oracle EBS Solutions Architect
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- Demonstrate a track record and has the skilled resources available to deliver a large-scale (6,000+ per country) and complex implementation of Oracle e-Business Suite Payroll module (12.1.3) in US and Canada;
- Experience with Oracle EBS Payroll (with multinational deployments, US & Canada);
- Experience with Oracle EBS Time & Labour;
- Experience with Oracle EBS HRMS;
- Experience with Oracle EBS Projects;
- Experience with Oracle EBS Financials.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.