IT Analyst - Technical Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Analyst - Technical Support. This is an eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing, processing and documenting requests that comes from different source (Intake tool, Email, Attestation, Forms);
- Categorizing and documenting each request appropriately within the Request Management Tool;
- Managing accesses on different Platforms, Network Resources and Applications following strict and specific standard and processes;
- Managing approvals;
- Mastering controls, processes and security policies and standards;
- Managing, completing and documenting the different attestation cycles;
- Answering Audit related question and providing requested evidences;
- Maintaining all documentation related to Access Management; and,
- Contributing in the achievement of our Service Level (SLA) for the department.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Information Technology Diploma or adequate certification and experience;
- Ease of navigating through diverse computer systems;
- Proven knowledge of following operating systems: Windows 7, AS/400;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Service Desk/Access management role;
- Proven knowledge of service desk/Access management tools;
- Technical knowledge of tools and security management systems (Active Directory, AS/400, databases);
- Strong Customer focus;
- Ability to learn efficiently and a good change agent;
- Ability to show initiative and innovation skills;
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written French and English;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Proven knowledge of recent version of the following Microsoft application: Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer;
- Good understanding of security and risk policies and standards;
- Good organizational, prioritizing and time management skills;
- Knowledge of IT security policies/standards including those specific to Banking industries (an asset);
- Knowledge of insurance systems and application (an asset); and,
- System development skills (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.