Intermediate Data Warehouse Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Intermediate Data Warehouse Developer. This is a six (6) week contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Responsible for detailed technical design, development and implementation of application systems using existing / emerging platforms;
- Prepares technical and functional documentation;
- Writes new systems of moderate complexity, working with basic application designs and specifications, utilizing standard procedures and techniques;
- Designs and codes programs of moderate to high complexity; creates test transactions and runs tests; revises as necessary;
- Conducts systems analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems;
- Leads and coordinates activities of application development;
- Provides application and user support, troubleshooting, application testing, system integration testing and post-implementation review of new/changed applications;
- Completes unit and integration testing for conformance to standards and adherence to design specifications;
- Leads the development of design requirements, designs, unit and system integration tests, document and implements systems and programs;
- Develops domain expertise in specific technical skills, tools, and techniques;
- Extends understanding of business and IT strategies, drivers, and processes at the project to department level;
- Extends awareness of risks associated with application development and of potential impacts within IT, the business, and or the firm's reputation;
- Incorporates risk planning and mitigation into work efforts;
- Helps select team members;
- Reviews release notes and other relevant documentation; and,
- Participates in code reviews.
What you bring to the table:
- Data warehousing and data modeling experience is a MUST;
- SQL, ETL, and Data Stage Management experience is a MUST;
- Cognos and TM1 experience is an asset;
- Has considerable implementation experience;
- Five (5) to eight (8) years equivalent experience;
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate with related work experience;
- Previous experience working with the Government of Canada is an asset;
- Must have Federal secret security clearance; and,
- Agile experience is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants Technology Solutions for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54346