Intermediate Developer - RESTful services Data Power
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Intermediate Developer - RESTful services Data Power. This is a four (4) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Creation/modifications of Tech Design;
- Creation/modification of REST WebServices;
- Creation and execution of unit test scripts in Quality Center; and,
- Interaction with project teams and technical support on technical issues (Strong English skills).
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years of experience building RESTful services using Data Power;
- Developing/modifying WebServices proxies leveraging DataPower;
- Creation of new service proxies;
- Development of XSLT transformation;
- Message level security;
- Experience with web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, WADL);
- Knowledge of security concepts (WS-* security, SSL);
- Software development methodologies and processes;
- XSLT/XPath, XSL, XSD, DTD, XML
- Multi-stream code management using a central repository (eg. SVN/Tortoise);
- Familiar with Soap UI or similar XML testing tools;
- DataPower Service development - WSP, MPGW;
- Familiar with SOA patterns, standards & best practices; and,
- Experience with interfacing to MQ and/or FUSE would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants Technology Solutions for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54343