Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Deployment Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The deployment and maintenance of multiple development, test, training, and performance environments;
- Triaging system environment, configuration, and application issues and perform effective troubleshooting;
- Supporting system administrators and projects in delivering project objectives and maintaining systems;
- Collecting requirements, implementing environment modifications, and troubleshooting environment issues;
- Leveraging automated build, install, and deployment processes;
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of all job-related functions and ensure work volumes are processed accurately and effectively on a day-to-day basis;
- Working effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team;
- Coordinating with other technology work teams such as to ensure project success; and,
- Developing deployment documentations and maintain training and learning materials for team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Solid working knowledge of Unix, Linux, HPUX, and Windows operating systems;
- Solid working knowledge of Oracle DBMS;
- Working knowledge of Java, .NET, ASP.NET, C#, Python, and Shell Scripting;
- Familiarity with the Web and Application Servers ( IIS, Weblogic);
- Demonstrated ability to grasp and translate complex technical concepts, think independently, and take the initiative required to resolve issues in a team structure;
- Experience in deploying applications in development environment;
- Sound knowledge of business / organization, infrastructure, architecture, and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective;
- Strong customer orientation and a professional approach with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly adapt to changing and competing priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration tools i.e. Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc. is nice to have;
- Experience with Deployment tools such as Octopus Deploy, Rundeck, Capistrano, etc. is nice to have; and,
- Working knowledge of Puppet or similar technologies is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.