Application Support Analyst
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Application Support Analyst. This is a nine (9) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
Responsible for designing, maintaining, and supporting Office 365 solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics initiative.
- Analyse and solve technical problems concerning Office 365 and other Microsoft clouds solutions;
- Configure and administer features within O365/Azure Modules; Dynamics, InTune SharePoint, Exchange, Groups, etc.;
- Review existing Azure AD Synchronization to identify improvements to configurations and processes;
- Develops both personal plans and project plans - and the task detail appropriate for completion of work assignments;
- Provide provisioning and deployment best practices and guidance for modules within Office 365; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table:
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent working experience;
- Thorough knowledge of information systems theories, concepts, methods, and techniques;
- Experience in contributing to initiatives through the full software development life cycle - from conception to completion - with proven ability in coordinating activities, scheduling, and project control;
- Excellent communication/customer service skills required for interactions with people of varying levels of technical expertise;
- Expertise needed in the following technologies: Microsoft Office 365, and Azure Active Directory;
- MCSA / MCSE Certifications an asset; and,
- Good skills in PowerShell.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54331