Peoplesoft -Functional Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Peoplesoft -Functional Analyst for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Peoplesoft -Functional Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Actively participate in implementing solutions that enhance data quality and efficiency, which will include conducting feasibility assessments, planning and participating in stakeholder engagement sessions, and system configuration and testing;
- Work with the Human Resources Branch in the analysis of business requirements and provide information, support, and recommendations for implementing improvements to current system functionality and workforce processes such as payroll, benefit administration, position management, and data management as they relate to PeopleSoft;
- Provide a timely response to PeopleSoft support issues including payroll processing and troubleshooting;
- Provide PeopleSoft Subject Matter Expert advice to both projects and support, based on current system functionality, technology best practices via research, events, and networking with industry subject matter experts;
- Facilitate change management where required to meet the functionality contained in the software;
- Develop impact analysis' and participate in the development of short and long term implementation strategies relating to the delivery of new functionality, the bringing on of new modules, and the introduction of new releases as well as supporting existing software to its fullest capability, with consideration for practicality in all business processes;
- Plan and troubleshoot year end activities for PeopleSoft payroll processes
- Configure the PeopleSoft modules to ensure accurate payroll is achieved and we are meeting the satisfaction of our clients;
- Assist with reporting and data query needs of the corporation.
Skills and Qualifications of a Peoplesoft -Functional Analyst
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- 7+ years’ experience in PeopleSoft Enterprise Application development, implementation, and support experience is required;
- Proficient in creating and maintaining PeopleSoft Objects using PeopleTools;
- Proficient at creating, troubleshooting, and tuning SQL and SQR;
- XML Publisher or other web development tools experience is an asset.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft best practices and functionality gained through research, attending events, and networking with industry subject matter experts;
- Ability to maintain a high-level of technical expertise required to support a complex technical environment;
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities to achieve results in a complex environment;
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and self-discipline;
- Ability to grasp future technology direction and envision how to align the long or short term business vision for their customer or business functional expert;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong focus on customer service.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.