Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Thoroughly understanding business requirements and design specifications via reviewing and analyzing available documents as well as asking appropriate questions;
- Developing test plans according to the project schedule;
- Creating test scenarios and test cases;
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Creating SQL queries to analyze the results of report testing;
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Identifying and appropriately categorizing bugs and errors for the development team;
- Helping troubleshoot issues;
- Providing reports of testing progress to the management;
- Conducting system regression testing, performance, stress, and load and fail-over testing;
- Helping facilitate User Acceptance Testing;
- Creating testing progress reports for the management; and,
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of three (3) years proven experience as a Software Tester;
- Thorough understanding of QA methodology;
- The ability to identify, categorize, and document software issues;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude; and,
- Strong organizational skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.