Peoplesoft -Technical Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Peoplesoft -Technical Analyst for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Peoplesoft -Technical Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Actively participate in implementing solutions that enhance data quality and efficiency, which will include conducting technical feasibility assessments, system development and testing;
- Maintain or enhance PeopleSoft which includes designing, coding, testing, implementing application improvements, system upgrades, and impact analysis;
- Support end users which will includes performance tuning, troubleshooting, and documentation;
- Provide support for PeopleSoft package modules, internally developed applications and designated aspects of technology and tools;
- Perform complex systems development and consultations, specializing in the delivery of cost effective and current technological solutions.
Skills and Qualifications of a Peoplesoft -Technical Analyst
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- 7+ years’ experience in PeopleSoft Enterprise Application development, implementation, and support experience is required;
- Proficient in creating and maintaining PeopleSoft Objects using PeopleTools;
- Proficient at creating, troubleshooting, and tuning SQL and SQR;
- XML Publisher or other web development tools experience is an asset.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft best practices and functionality gained through research, attending events, and networking with industry subject matter experts
- Ability to maintain a high-level of technical expertise required to support a complex technical environment
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities to achieve results in a complex environment
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and self-discipline
- Ability to grasp future technology direction and envision how to align the long or short term business vision for their customer or business functional expert
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong focus on customer service
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.