Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Elicitation and documentation of business requirements (i.e. use cases, data flow diagrams, workflow, etc.);
- Process design;
- Stakeholder analysis, identification, and interaction;
- Ensuring business and technical constraints are completely and appropriately identified;
- Guiding and advising the client through the finalization of the solution to ensure it meets their needs;
- Participating in developing use cases / a "day-in-the-life of " scenarios;
- Acquiring information from identified departments/managers; and,
- Supporting the initiative by following up on a number of related activities and interfacing with various groups within the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years’ of IT Business Analyst experience;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience with business analysis in the Upstream business;
- Familiarity with ITIL and IT service management;
- Business Analyst Certification;
- ITIL Foundations strongly recommended;
- Experience with ServiceNow and SharePoint an asset;
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Commitment to the success of the team deliverables with willingness to "roll up sleeves";
- The ability to perform with broad guidelines on delivery while being a self-starter; and,
- The ability to balance priorities and work under pressure and tight timelines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.