Business Relationship Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Business Relationship Manager for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Establish ongoing working relationships with assigned Business Units (BU) and respective senior leaders to effectively understand, proactively manage and facilitate incoming BU demand ensuring proper prioritization, and approvals;
- Create a strategy of cross-organizational dialogue with senior leadership, HR, finance, and other strategic partners to identify pain points from a technology perspective;
- Works collaboratively with the business and IS to prioritize requests, ensuring IS efforts are focused on high-value solution delivery;
- Serve as the main driver of the relationship between the business units and IS to develop a collaborative management culture within the organization;
- Establish a consultancy / advisory approach to the relationship;
- Coordinate and chair monthly BU collaboration meetings to facilitate effective communication between business unit leaders and IS, prioritizing new demand, discussing timelines, and reporting all LIS Services provided;
- Work with internal LIS Solution teams and/or external vendors to clarify high level solution objectives, requirements and needed resource commitments ensuring a smooth hand-off to LIS;
- Monitor on behalf of the BU “in progress” demand items proactively identifying roadblocks, new risks, needed escalations, changes and key decision points;
- Proactively build and maintain high level technology roadmaps and improvement proposals aligned to the BU goals and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications of an Business Relationship Manager
- Five plus (5+) years of Business Relationship Management experience;
- Ten plus (10+) years of Senior IS Management hands on experience delivering diverse enterprise level solutions, applications and leading technologies within a large, complex environment;
- Three plus (3+) years Project/Program & Business Analysis experience within a large, complex enterprise environment;
- 1+ years operational and administration experience with ServiceNow IT Business Management modules;
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, Business or Engineering;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is an asset;
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization;
- Able to quickly build relationships and trust with the business and vendors;
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- Effective communication skills verbally and written;
- Ability to work through Internal/external business challenges and to solve complex problems;
- Able to conceptualize, build and present high-level application roadmaps and conceptual proposals;
- PMP designation would be preferred;
- Project lifecycle experience;
- Experience with IT roadmaps;
- Experience as a Business Relationship Manager;
- Hands-on IS experience within a large organization;
- Experience with developing IT Road Maps;
- ServiceNOW experience or exposure;
- People skills: relationship building, communication;
- An outgoing personality and able to communicate with multiple levels of people and an effective and concise manner;
- Strategic thinker / problem solver;
- Effective communicator: verbally and written.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.