Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Integration Specialist for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Integration Specialist
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the execution of the integration of cloud application and infrastructure services into existing IT systems by designing and developing integration solutions;
- Coordinate with enterprise architects, application managers and business system analysts to ensure new cloud services align to roadmaps, and to understand the impact of these services on the organization’s information architecture;
- Gain an understanding of business requirements by working with business system analysts to ensure that integration and development activities enhance business processes or to minimize any negative impact;
- Design and develops application solutions with a view to future integrations;
- Liaise with external providers to resolve any issues in the functionality and interoperability of new cloud applications, cloud-based infrastructure, and other cloud services with existing IT systems;
- Assist in planning and design coordination of new systems to maximize reuse of application components and patterns;
- Coordinate testing efforts to identify and resolve system integration issues during quality assurance testing, pre-production, production and post release;
- Manage the integration of cloud application and infrastructure services into existing IT systems;
- Understand business requirements by working with the business system analysts to ensure that integration and development activities enhance business processes and try to minimize any negative impact;
- Design and develop application solutions with future integrations;
- Work with external providers to resolve issues and assist with planning and design coordination of new systems;
- Coordinate testing pre and post release.
Skills and Qualifications of an Integration Specialist
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two plus (2+) years of experience developing application integrations using iPaaS or centralized services/API architecture;
- Five (5) years of experience in application development/design;
- Experience in large, dynamic enterprise IT systems with competing demands and priorities;
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Expert in application design/architecture, integration architecture development, and enterprise application integration;
- Competent in service and IT architecture development;
- JD Edwards, Workday experience is an asset;
- Ability to build a collaborative working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Competent in new technology evaluation and should be able to support technical change management;
- Ability to perform functional requirements analysis and business process analysis;
- Understanding of software testing processes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.