IIS Solutions Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IIS Solutions Engineer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum six (6) years of intensive hands-on experience in constructing project artifacts such as solution design documents and implementation strategy decks while actively contributing to project plans, business requirements, test strategy, security design, and infrastructure design deliverables throughout the project;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience performing and estimating large scale DataStage version migrations;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience using DataStage with Oracle and SQL Server;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience configuring and testing with IIS Metadata Management components such as Information Analyzer and Information Governance Catalog;
- Knowledge of Mainframe, Middleware and Open System coding concepts;
- Solid ability to quantify both technical and functional impact of affected system modifications;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in senior data management and ERP migration roles within IT primarily constructing and implementing complex enterprise solutions such as (but not limited to) DB2, DataStage, Oracle or like enterprise data delivery platforms;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a senior solution architect or designer capacity with leadership abilities to work with various teams in a complex and dynamic environment to ensure delivery of service within timelines;
- Minimum five (5) years technical experience in IBM DataStage v8.5 and higher with most recent experience in v11.x;
- Minimum five (5) years technical experience in AIX;
- Minimum five (5) years technical experience in Linux; and
- Experience in integration solution design of DataStage and DB2 (Information Server) and Oracle Database (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.