Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Functional Lead for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Functional Lead
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and document ERP functional, business, and/or system requirements specifications (i.e. Business Blueprints);
- Develop and document screen, report and interface requirements (i.e. Functional Specifications for development purposes);
- Develop functional, business, and/or system interface or capability interaction;
- Gather and analyze information to establish the functional needs of a system or project;
- Document forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures;
- Design and document the future state;
- Develop / configure the future state;
- Create test scripts and assist in the testing process;
- Assist in the conversion process including testing of conversion programs and all other cutover activities;
- Train project team members and end users in functionality;
- Support newly implemented system functionality;
- Lead cross-module or single module functional implementation teams;
- Provide quality control reviews of the documentation of the work completed throughout all project phases;
- Provide input to the PMO with regards to project and cutover planning;
- Deliver regular project status updates to the PMO;
- Identify/communicate and mitigate project risks;
- Manage stakeholder expectations (i.e. client team leads);
- Offer expertise and guidance on the solution to junior staff;
- Oversee all facilities of the conversion process including data extraction, cleansing, transformation and loading;
- Liaise with functional team to understand to-be migration requirements.
- Establish a strong working relationship with all clients, interact effectively with all levels of client personnel, and provide conversion support;
- Complete mapping, interfaces, mock conversion work, actual conversion, and verify completeness and accuracy of converted data;
- Deliver the required system changes and or work with the development team or a dedicated conversion team to specify loads programs;
- Provide support through the cutover process;
- Analyze and coordinate data file conversions;
- Work with importing files from heterogeneous platforms;
- Plan, manage and execute a detailed cutover plan of all business and technical activities required in the facilitation of a successful go-live;
- Facilitate cutover scope/timeline discussions and decisions;
- Explicitly clarify roles and responsibilities to the team members involved in cutover.
Skills and Qualifications of a Functional Lead
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven expertise within their relevant area of ERP expertise;
- Multiple ERP implementations completed;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to facilitate meetings and gain consensus for decisions;
- Excellent written skills with exposure to Microsoft suite i.e. Word. PowerPoint, Excel, Visio;
- Solid business analysis skills and problem-solving abilities;
- Relevant industry knowledge where possible;
- Experience and subject matter expertise leading cross-module functional implementation teams;
- Full software implementation life cycle completion on multiple projects;
- Module integration knowledge;
- Undergraduate degree or Professional Certification.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.