Information Systems Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for Information Systems Architect. This is for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
Top Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree plus experience. Experience: 20+ years;
- Recognized Cloud technology leader; with strong combination of consultative, technology and business acumen/experience;
- Preferred strong understanding/knowledge of Microsoft Azure in both capability and deployment/delivery (i.e. hands on);
- Experience with managed private cloud solutions and deployment/delivery (i.e. hands on);
- Vertical expertise preferred in Financial – Banking;
- Strong executive presence; experience engaging up to C-level executives at Fortune 1000 enterprises;
- Deep understanding of current day customer business/technology requirements and journey to Cloud/Digital (i.e. traditional to Cloud/Hybrid);
- Subject matter expert in Cloud and associated architectures/technologies (including containers, developer tools, security, monitoring, networks, etc.);
- Considerable knowledge and experience of traditional infrastructure and architecture related to enterprise customers;
- Strategic planning from a technology perspective;
- Excellent project oversight skills; and,
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and associated solutions from top cloud providers.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.