IT General Computer Controls, Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking an IT General Computer Controls, Consultant for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing on GITC or other projects;
- Working in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel;
- Assisting with the development of recommendations and presentations for client engagements;
- Identifying issues and define symptoms;
- Prioritizing your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting;
- Working on a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions;
- Supervising junior staff and managing parts of client engagements;
- Authoring presentations and present findings to clients; and,
- Prioritizing objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Business, or Accounting discipline with outstanding grades attained and/or demonstrating willingness to pursue a professional designation (i.e. CISA, CPA, or CIA);
- Five plus (5+) years of relevant work experience;
- A strong IT background is preferred;
- Experience with audits of US and Canadian listed companies, regulatory expectations, and documentation requirements;
- A Big 4 or other firm experience is an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with others in teams;
- Prior professional services experience would be an advantage;
- The ability to synthesize information and produce concise synopses/summaries;
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines;
- The ability to be a multi-tasker with effective time management skills; and,
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.