Junior QA Analyst (2)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Junior QA Analysts. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing test cases in the lab to verify customer experience for use of multi-platform video streaming application;
- Executing test cases to validate successful integration between customer premise equipment, middleware & network components;
- Generating detailed problem reports, changes requests, and service enhancement proposals; and,
- Documenting and communicating testing results via web applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree or Certificate in technical/technology discipline (Engineer/Technician/Technologist), or equivalent work experience;
- Strong written and oral communications skills;
- Strong collaborative skills, ability to work well within a team;
- Ability to investigate problems independently and perform root cause analysis;
- Strong analytical skills and strict attention to detail;
- Experience with end-user experience validation;
- Experience with defect reporting tools Jira, Zephyr, Bugzilla; and,
- Bilingual French proficiency (Written, Spoken) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.