Application Security Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for an Application Security Architect. This is for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
Manage the application security aspects of all the DCX properties across the N-tier architecture of the system. Specializes in application security on .Net, iOS and Android platforms. Should also understand the security aspects from a database perspective.
- Analyze the application security gaps identified via Pen test, Code Review and assess the application risk;
- Prioritize the issues and provide solution towards resolution;
- Perform code reviews to determine potential security vulnerabilities;
- Define application security standards and include into projects as part of Non-Functional Requirements;
- Ensure governance of those standards;
- Evaluate security products, patches for possible adoption;
- Define security metrics based rate applications based on security;
- Identify application vulnerabilities via security testing;
- Work with Enterprise and Application Architecture teams to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions; and,
- Monitor and vet major architectural decisions, changes, and open issues (e.g. data placement, tool/technology product selection, interfaces, new data stores, infrastructure issues).
Top Skills / Experience:
- Experienced with iOS and Android;
- Knowledge of mobile apps development on multiple OS platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry);
- Knowledge of IT-DCX applications and processes;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Experience in defining and successfully improving web application security and mobile applications security with a variety of technologies, protocols, languages, techniques and design structures, including knowledge of Microsoft .net, HTML5, AJAX, XML, CSS3, jQuery, ReactJS;
- Understanding of security techniques and web server structures including Geographically Distributed Applications, Databases, SOAP/REST/JSON;
- Must have thorough understanding of development processes including agile development methodologies, must understand and leverage Global Delivery Model;
- .Net Architecture skills and experience;
- Web security / Mobile Security experience;
- Communication and Negotiation skills;
- Strong Leadership and organizational abilities;
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity; and,
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex, multi-platform solutions.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.