Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a MuleSoft Developer for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a MuleSoft Developer
The successful candidate will:
- Accountable for product quality with a clear understanding of what true quality means;
- Develop superior quality software by studying needs, conferring with teams, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
- Investigating problem areas and following best practices;
- Determine technical feasibility and solve problems by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions;
- Document software and develop acceptance and unit tests;
- Verify fixes and code changes with unit tests and within overall releases;
- Prepare and test solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming;
- Improve software operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes;
- Ramp up quickly on new technologies, languages, frameworks, and approaches;
- Be an inspired problem solver who is enthusiastic about developing high-quality software and making a difference;
- Team player with excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills;
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications.
Skills and Qualifications of a MuleSoft Developer
The qualified candidate must have:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Minimum three plus (3+) years of experience as an integration developer;
- MuleSoft development certification and proof is a must;
- Minimum five plus (5+) years of software development experience;
- Financial industry or banking experience is a plus, but not required;
- Broad knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Enterprise Data Integration (EDI);
- Practical experience working within an Agile and Scrum environment;
- Extensive experience in developing and deployment of Restful and Web Services;
- Experience with JMS (Java Messaging Service) and similar integration patterns;
- Deep experience with Eclipse development framework;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery methods and tools is plus;
- Familiar with Software Delivery Lifecycle best practices as it relates to integration design, build, test;
- History of developing superior preforming software solutions by studying needs, conferring with end-users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
- Strong background in investigating problem areas and following best practices;
- Experience with interoperability standards is a plus;
- Knowledge of security best practices (ex: SSO, HTTPS, SSL, etc.);
- Demonstrated experience deploying enterprise solutions;
- A demonstrable ability to show continuous improvement in abilities, quantity of output and quality of deliverables;
- Demonstrable ability to use right technologies and come to the right solution without being encumbered by trying to adapt what they have done in the past.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.