SAP Functional Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a SAP Functional Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin April 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a SAP Functional Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Project requirements and plans;
- Maintain communications to keep key players, stakeholders informed of progress and response to questions;
- Perform presentations, session materials for business needs requirements;
- Perform Technology Plans;
- Deliverables resulting from tasks and responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications of a SAP Functional Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Significant experience in the planning, configuration and supporting of SAP;
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Financial Services - Collections & Disbursements (FS-CD);
- Strong working knowledge of SAP technology suite;
- Strong understanding of enterprise and solution architecture principles;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage planning and prioritizing competing deadlines and requirements;
- Significant experience developing, executing and monitor delivery plans for medium to large scale enterprise projects;
- Good written and verbal communications, strong presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills;
- Proven ability to deliver creative solutions, with strong analytical skills and familiarity with the standards, methods, and techniques of systems analysis and design;
- Experience with delivery of functional, technical and testing artifacts;
- Demonstrated understanding of Application Life Cycle management principles including service, release and change management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.