Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin April 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Analyze, design and develop test strategies, plans and test procedures; document results to ensure all the requirements developed meets quality standards set up for the ERP project;
- Understand the Business requirements and write manual test cases to test the system thoroughly for the configuration;
- User acceptance Testing of an Enterprise Application;
- Document the test results in the Test Management tool identified for the project and report software problems; triage with the team involved who will provide defect resolution;
- Bring prior experience with ERP testing and share best practices with the team;
- Complete testing related tasks assigned by the ERP Project manager and the QA Manager.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree in a related discipline (i.e. Computer Science);
- Six to eight (6-8) years of Enterprise applications testing experience;
- A good self learner and willingness to learn new systems;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Prior experience with different Testing phases - Functional testing, System Integration Testing;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A self–motivator with the ability to perform job duties independently;
- Effective communication skills – a good listener; an assertive communicator;
- A strong service orientated mindset;
- Valuable time management skills – ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and meet deadlines, while keeping cool;
- A good team player;
- Nice to have Skills;
- Prior experience using Microsoft Dynamics for ERP or D365 for Finance and Operations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.