Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Project Administrator. This is a nine (9) month contract scheduled to begin immediately in Barrie, ON.
- Be the central point of contact between EBU OPE and various internal departments such as sales, Post-Sales Support Group, Field Operations, etc.;
- Provide quick and detailed estimates in a timely manner;
- Prioritize, investigate, and respond to escalations/issues in a timely manner;
- General PO’s and track financial spending as needed;
- Verify details of new projects and issuing projects to planners in a timely manner;
- Verify known and identify proposed cable plant location through mark-up requests;
- Verify address type for SAM and all estimate requests;
- Monitor and follow up on missing & errant project details in RPATS and NIKA Manager (sales system);
- Follow-up on project delays and send updates to necessary groups in a timely manner;
- Filing and document management; and,
- Other administrative tasks as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University or College degree;
- Commitment to quality performance and teamwork;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications; and,
- Proficient in RF Design basics.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.