Quality Assurance Expert
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Quality Assurance Expert. This is a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
Partners with technology and infrastructure teams providing thought leadership in the management and enablement of service virtualization across various test environments within the organization. Overall accountability is to develop strategy and best practices to ensure efficient deployment and maintenance of Service Virtualization solutions and API testing. The incumbent will work closely with T&O leaders and QE teams to enhance their current testing practices by leveraging service virtualization and API testing within DevOps, with continuous focus on innovation to reduce ongoing QE costs while maintaining exceptional quality and user experience.
- Technical Analysis, Design and Consulting: Provide expert advice and solutions to improve QE adoption of DevOps, by implementing service virtualization, API testing capabilities, and data management. Support Technology and Operations by ensuring continuous integration and testing is part of their pipeline;
- Configuration and Controls: Provide expert advice working with project teams and LOBs to ensure efficient sharing of assets across environments and providing best practices on configuration, scheduling, communication and change controls;
- Provide expert advice on techniques to utilize when configuring and setting up the tools that will be used;
- Planning, Implementation & Support: Maintain working knowledge of Technology partners’ needs and capture changing requirements to evaluate cost effective solutions to fulfill them;
- Work with Project Managers to ensure release coordination and alignment to project delivery timelines;
- Relationships & Communication: Focal point for technical support and solutions for Service Virtualization and API Testing;
- Facilitate complex group meetings for requirement gathering, design, decision making, problem solving and implementation in an agile fashion.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in Software testing, hands-on experience working with Service Virtualization technologies, specifically IBM Rational Integration Tester or MockWire;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in various test environments (mainframe, distributed, cloud);
- Strong Technical skills & experience building integration scripts, API testing, protocol level testing;
- Hand-on ability to implement and maintain solutions to support multiple teams;
- ETL experience– working with a variety of data stores and platforms;
- Ability to map business requirements to testing needs;
- Excellent communication skills and effective negotiation skills;
- Ability to focus and prioritize;
- Degree on Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related (technical) degree;
- Experience with various Service Virtualization tools: CA Lisa, ServiceV, etc.;
- Experience with API test tools: SoapUI, SoapSonar, RIT, etc.; and,
- Strong knowledge of SOA, j2EE platforms, mainframes, MQs, xml, web services.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.