Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for three (3), Application Developer. This is a three (3) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
Enterprise mobile apps/ application development to transform the way employees work today.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support and evolve software (native / hybrid applications, API’s);
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables;
- Collaborate with QA & solution team on continuous integration and delivery as well as automated and manual testing to ensure good quality solutions are delivered to provide value to our customers (RBC employees);
- participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions;
- Using various techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and product life cycle deliverables;
- Focus on component reusability, data sharing and security while complying with Enterprise standards and processes; and,
- Experiment with new tools and technologies ensuring our solutions stay relevant in a rapidly changing technology landscape while sharing gained knowledge across teams.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University or College degree with related experience;
- Five (5) years of mobile programming in native (iOS or Android) and hybrid apps;
- Five (5) years of full-stack development;
- DevOps CI/CD pipeline configuration including publishing applications to Google Play store, Apple app store or an enterprise app store;
- RESTful APIs, Microservices, WebServices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations;
- A thorough understanding of Object Orientated Programming, MVC (and iOS application architecture for iOS mobile developer);
- Proven experience in PCF, Bluemix, TomCat, Liberty, Framework, Rest API, Java Hibernate, JPA, DevOps (Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, UCD, Docker, MS visual studio), Junit;
- Experience with test automation Junit, XCTest and XCUI, Selenium;
- Hands on experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server) and exposure to no-SQL data stores: MongoDB, ElasticSearch as well as caching stores (Redis);
- Methodology: Agile, Iterative, TDD;
- Demonstrated ability to make design/enhancement recommendations/decisions for multiple applications/technologies, mentor on standards and coding practices and debug very complex or urgent problems;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to resolves integration issues to guarantee solution conformance to requirements and engineering limitations; and,
- Previous experience with the following language: Java, C#, Objective-C, Swift, React, AngularJS, Angular2, ReactJS, Veu.js, Redux, Backbone.js, JQuery, Bootstrap, SQL.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.