Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Developer. This is a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
- Execute basic content changes to the client’s site including modifying text, adding links;
- Perform quality assurance testing on client’s pages, ensuring information is accurate and that the customer’s task can be completed as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree or College diploma;
- A demonstrated aptitude for creating and/or updating online sites;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Can work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast changing environment;
- Strong team player and very results oriented; and,
- A self-starter with ability to multi-task.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.